MAC Angel Tinted Lipglass
MAC Angel Tinted Lipglass ($15, 0.17 oz) is a light/medium warm pink with silver micro-shimmer. It has a slightly frosty or pearl-like finish much like MAC Angel Lipstick. Although this gloss has a warm pink base, the pearly sheen neutralizes the warmness a bit, so it’s a really wearable pink that a variety of skintones can wear. I find that it suits my warm, medium skin really well.
If you aren’t familiar with MAC Lipglasses, the formula is pretty thick and sticky (not everyones cup of tea), but I don’t entirely mind it. When you apply a good coat of lip balm first, the formula feels a bit better on the lips. All of the lipglass colors differ in pigmentation, but Angel has a nice opaque coverage. It looks nice on it’s own, but I find that it sometimes has a tendency to settle in my lip lines (not horrible like some, but still notable). It also looks really nice applied over top similar colored pink lipsticks.
- It’s a nice light-medium warm (not overly warm) pink that also can give the appearance of a neutral pink, so it caters to many different skintones – I find that it looks great on light to medium neutral or warm skintones
- Semi-opaque to opaque coverage
- Good lasting power – at least three hours
- Can have the tendency to settle into the lip lines
- The formula is thick and a bit sticky, so it may not be for everyone